A hippo job offer? (Was: Job)

Aileen Myers just had to cough out the following stream of bytes from
the specified email client, on 9/20/2006 8:35 PM:
> Greetings, Cygwin-talk
> We offer a part-time job.
> The salary depends on the monetary amount
> of transactions executed by you .
> You will need no money to start.
>

> ABOUT US.
>

> We are small new ifrm engaged in export of goods to overseas
> outside my country.We have won various small exports contract at one
> time or the other, recently we were (engaged) contracted to supply
>
> financial programs for market analyzing, management project software
> in Australia and USA which was successfully done.
>

> Unfortunately we have faced some difficulties while recieving payment
> for our software in our country as need 10-30 days to get a payment
> from your country. We do not have so much time to accept wire transfers
> and can't accept cashiers checks and money orders as well.
> So we need your help to accept this payments in your country faster.
>
> CAREER POISTION:
> This is an entry level opportunity in the field of financial services.
> Our financial professionals work with lcients to help them achieve their
> many financial goals such as saving on taxes.
>

> REQUIREMENTS:
> Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to work well with
> people on a one - to - one basis. The ability to grasp new concepts and
> the creative and organizational skills to set and achieve specific goals.
> An entrepreneurial work ethic and a deep desire to achieve financial success.
> Effective organizational and analytical skills, and ability to work on
> multiple projects simultaneously along with meeting deadlines. Basic
> knowledge of credit principles, bank services and operations. Must possess
> verbal and writtne communication skills. Ability to work independently or
> in a team environment Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word.
>
> SALARY: ($40 000-$50 000 /yr)
>

> If you are interesting, please send your resume in e-mail our Managers.
> victorteam at gala dot net
> Sincerely,
> Kieth Mcgee
> P.R.O.
> UATEAM
>
> !!! PLEASE SEND YOURR EPLY TO vicuateam at gala dot net

Yeah right.

Only the hippos would be stupid enough to do this...

But then they would be overly rich...much richer than we'd ever be...

- --
Charli
- ---
Hello!  Is this thing working???