[UNINTERESTING DETAIL] I have a new job

For those people who are keeping track of these things: I am now working
at Network Appliance.  So, when someone claims that all of the main
Cygwin developers work at Red Hat, the response should be that one of
them works for Netapp.

Now that I've got a new job, I'm hoping that I will be energized to work
on Cygwin a little more than I have been in the last several months.

cgf