RE: copper humour

Dave Korn wrote:
> Fortunately the rest of the press haven't had such a serious
> SOH failure!

Sad to say, my personal lexer read SOH as ^A (dining
too much at the ASCII table, are we?). Googling turned
up all sorts of possible acronyms:

Start of Header
Single Origin Hypothesis
Stock on Hand
Society of Homeopaths
Significant Other Half
Sine == Opposite / Hypotenuse
Sense of ... Oh, THAT'S it!

Sad to say, sometimes it's faster to google than to
think these days. For stuff like this, it's often
more entertaining!

gsw