Re: 1.5.21-1: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2000 SP4)

On November 8, 2006, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Thread TITTTL'd

I'm not subscribed to that list, so will not see any replies unless you
CC me.  (And not sure if this is going to get through.)

> Dan Harkless wrote:
> > The thing is, I'm not willing to globally configure my mailer to not use the
> > email address on the attribution line, and it's non-trivial to get it to
> > only do that when responding to this list.
>
> Why on earth not? Does the vast majority of your mail really consist of
> forwards where you need the recipient to know the e-mail address of the
> person that sent the original? Other than this, I can't think of a good
> reason why you would include addresses in a reply.

Not the vast majority, no, but it comes up more often than I post to mailing
lists with public archives that munge addresses in the header but not the
body.

--
Dan Harkless
http://harkless.org/dan/