RE: Maintainer of setup.exe

On 11 January 2007 12:10, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 10:58:46AM +0100, Saro Engels wrote:
>> Just a small question which I don't want to send to cygwin:
>> who is the maintainer of setup.exe?
>> He is writing first person on
>> http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html etc. but I can't find his
>> name or email anywhere.
>>
>> Is it possibly http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI ?
>
> It's maintained by various people and none of them, btw, want to receive
> personal email about setup.exe.
>
> cgf

  I'm guessing Saro meant that the question 'who is the maintainer' wasn't
suitable for the main list, but it would have been.  Saro, if you need to
discuss the usage of setup.exe, the main list is fine for that; if you have
patches or bug reports, the cygwin-apps list would be suitable.

    cheers,
      DaveK