Re: Maintainer of setup.exe

Dave Korn schrieb:
On 11 January 2007 13:10, Christopher Faylor wrote:

I'm responding only because it's possible that you have misinterpreted
Dave's response to mean that you discuss setup.exe development issues,
such as those discussed in setup's README, in the main cygwin list.

I hoped the distinction between "usage" and "patches or bug reports" would be clear enough.

However, since what it seems Saro is interested in is design/architectural
issues, -apps would be the preferred list ... "although such discussions may
occur on the cygwin mailing list, as well".

    cheers,
      DaveK

Yes, I have been missing that - I thought about it in the first place and searched for it now. I changed that now but it was still clear that setup.exe's development has nothing to do on ml cygwin.
Thanks again
SE