Re: Best Windows Utility Ever!

http://www.cygwin.com/acronyms#TITTTL

Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
zzapper wrote on Monday, January 22, 2007 5:50 PM:
I recently came across a (Windows) utility which stores the last 25
things (clips) that you've copied and pasted.
[snip]
It's called M8 Free Multi Clipboard, I think it's WONDERFUL

Yankee Clipper III (freeware) stores the latest 200 clips.

...and Klipper (FLOSS) stores up to 2048 (configurable). I can't wait for KDE4. :-)

Oh, and bringing this back ON topic, there was a way to get KDE (3.4.x I think) to build on Cygwin at one point...

Or you can also use Klipper on a Real OS(tm) and VNC to your Windows box, in which case Klipper plays with VNC to work with the Windows clipboard, which is what I do.

--
Matthew
Vs lbh pna ernq guvf jvgubhg fbsgjner, lbh ner n FREVBHF areq! -- Nqncgrq sebz Znggurj Jva (ivz-qri znvyvat yvfg)