Re: Installing Cron on Windows 2003 Server...

Brian Dessent wrote:
The punishment is being forced to use Cygwin B20 with its ^Z EOF.

INFIDEL!!!

How dare you impugn the glorious Cygwin B20.1, which was practically perfect in every way, the pinnacle of software engineering! I remember the despair we all felt when managerial excess, unguided by technological acumen, forced us to "improve" cygwin after that, leading to those benighted embarrassments known as the "Net Release" aka the '1.1.x' series, the '1.3.x' series, and the unmentionable '1.5.x' series.

Perhaps, if the gods are kind, someday 1.7.x may approach the level of perfection that was B20.1

--
Chuck