Re: FW: Certain files in the system32 directory are not listed

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
From: Matthew Woehlke
True, but Microsoft is the /only/ platform I know of that decided to be different :-).

Tons (probably the vast majority) of compilers for embedded micros don't have sizeof(void*) == sizeof(long).

Hmm, I probably should have said sizeof(void*) <= sizeof(long), do those "tons of embedded micros" satisfy that, at least? (I can understand long being *bigger*, it's the P64 model I don't get.)

--
Matthew
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was