Re: the joys of cable

> [And to the hippos reading this thread, I guess you CAN use gmane to post to
> this list.

But only if you have first authorized your email account with gmane.
So it's a catch-22 - I still had to have access to my webmail, in order
to authorize gmane so that I didn't have to use webmail.

You'd think that gmane would be a little smarter, and that once you've
registered a valid email address for one group, it would remember
that information for all groups.

--
Eric Blake