cygwin.elite-systems.org breaks 4.4TB mark

Heh.  It is quite something that the mirror maintains it's popularity.
On that note I will have to continue to monitor the referrer list
that the stats pages have been generating.  One such referrer is from
an article at opensource.sys-con.com.  I just found out about it today
but the article is from November of 2006 and has the url to my mirror
right in the article among their cygwin section.  A bit of an honor
there.  Also one of the referrer urls mentioned
apolloteam.corp.apple.com which is an internal address if I am
correct.  It doesn't resolve for me but I will assume as such.  The
entire url references a wiki (doku in particular).  Anyways I have
been keeping on it.  Continues to check for updates everyday without
hesitation and without complaint from my host.

Article on opensource.sys-con.com -- it mentions my mirror as a
"reasonable" in the US -- means alot when you talk corporations ;)
http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/295322.htm

Stats page: cygwin.elite-systems.org/stats
User/Pass: cygwin/cygwin