Re: buildrrot compoilatio

On 6/19/07, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 19 10:14, Dave Korn wrote:
>> On 19 June 2007 06:47, ICE wrote:
>>> Has n e one done a successful compoilation of buildroot
on cygwin
>>> pls help
>>> the error i get is
>>> "
>>> $ make
>>   u hv 2 prbs:
>> [...]
>>   ur xcmplr is nt nstld prply
>> [...]
>>  n u nd -lintl fr ntv blds.
>
> u r 2 hlpfl.
>
> Is there any good reason to violate written language so
much?

GIGO principle? ;-) (I found this rather hilarious :-D... And maybe next time
the OP will
take a little more care with their grammar.)

--
Matthew
"Five is right out!"

Yes indeed. I actually never find a need for that type of shorthand writing when sending messages via a cell phone. Therefore it is completely unnecessary. He could of taken a couple more minutes to key in the entire word.

- --
Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org
PGP Key: 41B2 C5E8 4203 300D FEC9 4E1B 5336 7246 AEB7 040B