Re: Way cool!

Oops.  Sorry.  There is no way to configure Gmail (check the headers
sometime) so I'm out of luck there but I will try and remember to
remove the email addresses myself.  I've been doing it and I think I
only slipped up one other time.  I've asked gmail to add the feature
before but I'll drop them another line sometime.

On 6/30/07, Dave Korn wrote:
On 30 June 2007 22:24, Robert Pendell wrote:

> Oh man.  That's awesome.  I want a hippo as a pet but I guess it is
> best to get them early on before they think of humans as enemies
> rather than friends. ;)

  I don't think they think of humans as enemies or friends, so much as they
think of them as kind of crunchy on the outside with a soft chewy center :)

> On 6/30/07, Dave Korn wrote:

PCYM Robert, thanks.

    cheers,
      DaveK

Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org

Thawte Web of Trust Notary
CAcert Assurer
PGP Key Fingerprint: 41B2 C5E8 4203 300D FEC9 4E1B 5336 7246 AEB7 040B