Re: PID -> WindowHandle (stop/restart processes)

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 11:58:21AM -0500, Robert Pendell wrote:

>Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>> *sip*
>>
>>You may have to regurgitate that sip.  The duplicate messages really
>>seemed to be caused by a problem on sourceware.  How embarrassing.
>
>Really?  That seems hard to believe.  I'll hold my sip down until told
>otherwise.

Sorry.  It really was the case.  spamassassin was taking so long to
process messages that it caused some connections to time out.  But,
sourceware didn't detect this and delivered the message anyway.  Then
the original sender reconnected to try again and hilarity ensued.

I made a few changes to sourceware's smtp handler to deal with the
problem.  It still isn't remarkably speedy but it shouldn't have this
problem again.

cgf