signal to noise

I found this on the doxygen list, thought it was worth sharing... yike! Good thing he wasn't trying to post to Cygwin ;-). (The SF.Net trailers are added by the list mailer, unfortunately.)

Bruce Adams wrote:
PS The bit about external linkage is 3.5 verse 3 in the C++ bible - I mean standard.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and others may not distribute, copy or use it. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please either delete it without reproducing, distributing or retaining copies thereof or notify our e-mail administrator at mail.administrator@tns-global.com. Note that this is NOT the address of the person who sent this mail to you but a general administrative address.

The views expressed in this e-mail may be the personal views of the sender and not of TNS unless specifically stated. Please note that TNS is able to, and reserves the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

Taylor Nelson Sofres plc - Registered in England & Wales, registration number 912624.
TNS UK Ltd - Registered in England & Wales, registration number 3073845
TNS Field Limited - Registered in England & Wales, registration number 02597974 TNS Sport Limited, - Registered in England & Wales, registration number 02824645 TNS Media Intelligence Limited, - Registered in England & Wales, registration number 00540209 Registered office TNS House, Westgate, London W5 1UA

for just about anything Open Source.