RE: LCS 3 Action Item List

On 20 February 2008 13:44, Dass,Nishant wrote:

> All,
>
> Attached are the Charts and Action Item List for this mornings meeting. I
> apologize for clogging up everyone!/s inbox (this file is quite large).
>
> If I have missed anyone on the distro, please forward the package to them.
>
> Thanks,
> Nishant Dass
> Lockheed Martin - OLDP
> Littoral Combat Ship PMO
> (v): 202 863 3487
> (f): 202 863 3401

  <whistles admiringly>  Nice.  Lockheed, "Combat Ship".  A lot of people are
gonna go "Woah!  Secret docs!" and double-click that attachment.  Neat social
engineering.

  Shame that a huge military contractor like Lockheed has to get its
outsourced email supplied by "internationaltattooart.com", though...

    cheers,
      DaveK

PS:  From the department of Microsoft-can't-get-it-right-even-when-they-try,
vol. 237:  These days, Outlook blocks access to attachments with dangerous
filetypes, such as .mdb.  That's good.  Unfortunately it blocks it too much:
when you try and forward such an item, it tells you it won't be sent because
it has a dangerous attachment.  That's good too.  Then you try and delete it.
But you can't, because Outlook blocks your access to the dangerous attachment.
Preventing you from removing it.    DUHHH!