Re: 'typo' in [some] Unsub-instructions included with [some] 'cygwin-announce' messages.

Christopher Faylor wrote:
What this other says is that you're confused about how this works.  The
unsubscribe instructions are put there by the individuals who send email
to the mailing list.  If there was a typo in the instructions, it was
just a typo and not a symptom of a bad mailing list setting.

cgf
---
	Oh...yeah, that could be confusing.  I thought it might
be a standard "appended tail" as appears on cygwin posted messages.
Nevermind....I just happened to click on a few by the same
person...didn't make for an adequate sample.  I figured someone
might help point out the error of my thinking or ways or something.
tnx