Re: perl-5.10.0-4 going curr?

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 06:26:16PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>One Angry User wrote on 27 June 2008 13:45:
>
>> On a gloomy Friday, the 27th day of June, 2008, Eric Blake's computer
>> deigned to emit the following stream of bytes:

>>> ...it looks like I will now be spending the rest of my vacation in
>>> fear...
>>
>> Ooh, where's that?  Is that a fun place to be?  How long is the flight
>> from the US?  Do you need a visa?
>
>  No, you don't need a visa, in fact you don't even need a ticket, the
>itinerary goes something like this:
>
>1.  Escape from Cygwin
>2.  Hippo pursuit
>3.  Guantanamo bay
>4.  ???
>5.  Open source!

Btw, the reason that linux has such a small market share has got to
be due to the fact that Hippos aren't very stealthy.  Despite the
ninja outfits, I suspect that Eric will have plenty of time to plan
his escape since he'll notice the hippos coming well in advance of
their arrival.

I think Microsoft uses wolverines for their retrieval process.

cgf