RE: [1.7] Proposal: the filename encoding in C locale uses UTF-8 instead of SO/UTF-8

Mark J. Reed wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Dave Korn  wrote:

> >> Ok. Thank you gods.
> >>

> > ÂHey Corinna? ÂCongrats! ÂYou just got a promotion!
>
> All praise to the great Corinna!

Some thoughts from Terry Pratchett on the subject:

"It's a god-eat-god world."

"The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to pray to."

"Most gods find it hard to walk and think at the same time."

"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards
quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-
of-view is seldom necessary."

- Small Gods

Phil
--

This email has been scanned by Ascribe Ltd using Microsoft Antigen for Exchange.