Message blocked as spam?

I tried to respond to a message in the main list and it got blocked
indicating that the message exceeded the spam score but did not
indicate how to whitelist myself like it had done in the past.

    cygwin@cygwin.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 552 552 spam score exceeded threshold
(#5.6.1) (state 18).

I was just responding to the redaction request indicating that the
policy affects the archive.  Since I don't know who to contact I felt
this was the best place to put it especially since it doesn't affect
cygwin directly.

Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org
CAcert Assurer