Re: Cygwin mentioned in "current directory" discussion

On 16/11/2010 19:52, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> And now he deleted my reply to f0dder as well, giving the reason
> "Discussing undocumented APIs is a good way to get a comment deleted"

  Suppressing undocumented APIs is what got MS sued to hell and back by every
monopoly department from here to Singapore, isn't it?  They should really
learn not to look like they're trying to hide stuff.

> and he closed the blog entry for further commenting.

  Corporate drone.

> Nice guy.

  I beg to differ.  Say, exactly what are the limits on the use of language on
this list, anyway?

    cheers,
      DaveK