Re: Preremove/postinstall scripts fail with snapshot installed

On Feb 13 17:43, Andy Koppe wrote:
> On 13 February 2011 16:24, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > (*) As a side note, what strikes me as weird is the fact that nothing
> > Â Âat all in the information about KB 2393802(**) points to a
> > Â Âvulnerability related to the CWD and removable devices. ÂSomehow
> > Â Âthis change seems to be entirely unrelated to what the MS11-011
> > Â Âsecurity bulletin is about. ÂI also inspected all other security
> > Â Âbulletins from this month, but to no avail.
>
> If I were a conspiracy theorist I'd suspect a link with a recent
> discussion on a certain MSDN blog.

:)

For old times sake I re-read the comments in the blog and it's pretty
obvious that Raymond wasn't able to admit that his blog entry was not
overly sensible.  However, I don't think he's working in the dept which
works on the ntdll internals.  Isn't he in the shell team?

Corinna