man?

How do I look at the man pages which are included with the Cygnus tools?
I have acquired a groff package from the vitunix site, which I believe
to be one piece of the puzzle. I think I need to know what command line
(involving troff?) to use or where I can get a man script or executable
which will do this for me.
Thanks in advance.  -- David
-