Patch archive, OWL port, Limited line le

Hello,

I've seen a few patches come across the list, but is there an archive of
them somewhere?  Specifically, I would like to compile perl.  Any
pointers?

Also, if someone has already ported Borland's Object Windows Library
(OWL), could I get a set of patches from you?  I have already started a
port if no one else has done it.

BTW, Microsoft and Borland use a special notation to create temp files
for long command lines.  How do the Cygnus tools get around the line
length problem?

Gary A. Clark  garyc@jeld-wen.com
#include <std/disclamer.h>  // Needed at work
"Buy 'em books, send 'em to school and all they do is eat the pages."
-