professional use of cygwin32

Hello,

We've tested the Cygwin32 environment because we have to made some
important ports from Unix to NT.
The first step of our project is to have a making chain on NT like
Unix's.
For that, we use on Unix Imake we've successfully ported with Cygwin32
tools.

We need to know several things :
- can Cygwin32 be used for big developments, and have you experience of
big projects ?
- we've read that there would be a commercial version in the first half
of 1997 ; if it is right, when this product will be released ? There
would be other tools in this package ? What will be the commercial
conditions ?
- what do you think about other products like NutCracker ? What are the
plus and minus points between your product and NutCracker ?

Thank you very much.

--
Jerome Filliere - ALCATEL ALSTHOM RECHERCHE - NMU Division
tel : 0169631256 ; fax : 0169631474