Re: include paths

Bruce D. McLeod wrote:

> It seems that most of the win32 stuff under bash accepts //x/ as
> a drive specification, except gcc include paths.

It seems that you haven't RTFM.

>From either http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/faq.html or
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/readme.html:

Programs can't deal with // pathname scheme in arguments

  gcc and other tools aren't fully compatible with the current pathname
  scheme: it can't grok an argument of -I//d/foo
  which means it is vital that when attempting to self-host, that only
  normal paths with single slashes are used.

See the FAQ section "How can I get at other disks?" for use of the
mount command that lets you avoid the double /.

--
<J Q B>
-