Re: linux partition (write) access from win95 via gnu-win32 ?

Eric Nicolas wrote:

> There is the SAMBA package that runs on any linux box that allow
> WIN32 people to access linux partition as if it were a shared
> WIN32 drive. It is free and widely available on the net.

I am actually looking for a possibility to access linux partitions on
_one_ (dual boot Win95/Linux) pc while Win95 is running. There is a
package called Ext2Tool that allows reading from linux partitions and I
hoped and still hope that gnu-win32 has lead to any package allowing
write access.

> Martin Honnen wrote:
> >
> > Is there any software ported/written via gnu-win32 that allows write
> > access to a linux file system partition from windows 95?
> > Is it possible to get the shell tools to access a linux file system
> > partition?
> >
> > --

> Eric NICOLAS                               Tel  : 01.40.14.01.39
> BNP-BFI-IM                                 Fax  : 01.40.14.99.47
> 13, rue LaFayette                          EMail:
> nicolas@bnp-eng.remcomp.com
> 75009 PARIS

	Martin Honnen

	Email: mailto:Martin.Honnen@liberty.dolphinet.co.uk