Re: Announce: Pre-release 2 of BlueGnu IDE for GNU C++

    Hi !

    I've just visited BlueGNU Homepage in Austria, so the
following two questions emerge in my head:

    1) How in the world can I obtain sources of the IDE ?
    2) Where can I find FTP-site (with "reget" capability)
       that contains BlueGNU sources/binaries ?

    The last question arises because of instability of
connections. Sometimes it is impossible to download even
100KB contiguously, so there is no use to try downloading
1.4 meg. portions via HTTP.

    If you have anything to tell me about the subject,
please e-mail me directly or via mail-list (for all the
world to see).

    Sincerely yours,
    Alex.

 Alex G. Nazaroff