build problem

When I try to install a new build of the cdksrc, I get the error
below.  It seems the install targets are looking for the executable
names without the .exe, while the gcc behaviour when -o is given
without a suffix is to append .exe.  Thanks for any advice.

Bruce

for i in size objdump nm.new ar strings strip.new ranlib c++filt objcopy   dllto
ol ; do \
  /cygnus/src/cdksrc/install.sh -c -t='' $i /usr/local/bin/`echo $i | sed -e 's/
.new//'` ; \
done
cp: size: No such file or directory
cp: objdump: No such file or directory