Re: Commercial Licensing

Reed Kotler Consulting wrote:

> I think I'll skip the gnu.misc.discuss. I need one more mailing
> list or newsgroup like I need a hole in my head.
> Has any of GPL ever been tested in court?

Many of us read the gnu-win32 mailing list for the technical issues,
and we need questions such as that one like we need the proverbial hole
in the head.

If you want to ask questions like that, fine, but please ask them
in the appropriate forum.  If you're too busy to ask them in the
appropriate forum, then don't ask them at all.

--
Fergus Henderson <fjh@cs.mu.oz.au>   |  "I have always known that the pursuit
PGP: finger fjh@128.250.37.3         |     -- the last words of T. S. Garp.