all those man requests

With all the requests for man/groff, here's my little addition.  I
tried Grant Leslie's allman-cygwin32.tar.gz.  But it's made for
systems that are not mounted in binary mode.   With a bit of his
help, and a couple small changes to the sources, I've successfully
built groff & man.  I put the diff files on
ftp://ftp.ice.net/pub/home/python

Just untar the appropriate package, and do "patch < file.diff".
Groff 1.10 is available at prep.ai.mit.edu /pub/gnu, man 1.4h from
any linux mirros (not sure the exact location offhand).  There's also
a patch for groff 1.09 just because I started with it.  Just run
configure, make, and make install on the two packages.  Man needs
configure -d.  Otherwise they compiled nicely (tons of warning is
all).

I may get around to packaging a ready to go package of the .exe's and
stuff.  But that probly won't be until tomorrow (or later) sometime.

John
-