RE: Why won't #!/bin/sh scripts run on their own?

The typical reason for this to happen is that your current directory
isn't in your path.
Doing: ./test.sh should work if this is the case.
The solution is to make sure that '.' is in your path.

Bill Tutt
billtut@microsoft.com
Just a programmer, and not part of MS's PR machine.

-