dir permissions

The gnuwin32 programs and stuff all run fine on my win95 system.
But when I make a link and want to use that link ( change to a
linked dir for example ) bash says I don't own the directory.
This even happens when the uid and group are correct in the env
as well as in the dir itself.

What am I doing wrong ?

Martin

| Martin van Velsen         |Reachable at: BrintaBBS (bbs.hro.nl)  |
| -vvelsen@ronix.ptf.hro.nl |url:   http://www.ptf.hro.nl/~vvelsen |
| -0347612@ptfe22.hro.nl    |And Remember:                         |
| -velzen@kgs.twi.tudelft.nl|  Information wants to be FREE        |
| Internet alias: Odi       |                                      |