Re: getpwuid

> Does anyone know what the state of the implementation of getpwuid is?  Is
> it possible to have the structure filled in by this function completed
> using details from the NT user database?

In beta 18 we add:

Under NT only, chown(), getgrgid(), getgrnam(), endgrent(), getgrent(),
setpwend(), getpwent(), endpwent().  Win95 still has these as stubs.

You will need to make an /etc/passwd and /etc/group for some
calls to work.  That said, we provide a mkpasswd and mkgroup that
create valid /etc files from the NT user database.

It also looks like getpwuid will work in beta 18 so you may be in luck.

I expect b18 will be out this coming week, perhaps on Tues/Wed?

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com