Re: bind in bash

----

From: Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru>
> I tried to bind key as described above. The home , end, and delete keys work fine. However, pageup > and pagedown keys do not work.
export TERM=linux will help you.
--

I tried to export the TERM as described :

export TERM=linux

The result is still the same:

'pagedown' key took me to the 0 th entry of history. Is it the way it is supposed to be ?

By the way, I learned the following binding ( probably with a patch of bash). It seems not working any more. Any one has plan to make it work ? ( it make paste into terminal possible ):

bind '"\e[2~":paste-from-clipboard'
bind '"\C-v":paste-from-clipboard'

Sincerely,
Wei Ku