Re: Junk mail through Cygnus?

Let's see

   Mary World (MARY-WORLD-DOM)
   1532 Adams St.
   Clevland, OH 44131
   USA

   Domain Name: MARY-WORLD.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Franklin, Mary  (MF2067)  maryfrank@HOTMAIL.COM
      216-524-9886
   Billing Contact:
      Franklin, Mary  (MF2067)  maryfrank@HOTMAIL.COM
      216-524-9886

   Record last updated on 28-Mar-97.
   Record created on 20-Feb-97.
   Database last updated on 1-Jun-97 05:08:32 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS7.CYBERPROMO.COM           205.199.2.250
   NS9.CYBERPROMO.COM           207.124.161.50
   NS8.CYBERPROMO.COM           207.124.161.65
   NS5.CYBERPROMO.COM           205.199.212.50

Surprise!
They use Cyberpromo.
Anyway,
A friend says they have been taken care of (both the mary-world address and the hotmail address).
Usually that means he subscribed them to 40-50 mailing lists (all of which do not support the who command, and are moderated, so a message like that would never make it to the list. Yet they are all high traffic).
But then, I had nothing to do with that.
:)
I also left a message for "Mary Franklin".
I intend to have a chat with her.
--Dan

----