RE: Can't execute cdk.exe, usertools.exe

At 12:38 PM 6/5/97 +0400, you wrote:
>Corey Minyard wrote:
>
>> I have tried my ISP and tried from work with exactly the same results.
>> Also, the md5 sums check out, at least when I run them on Linux.  I'm
>> running on NT 4.0.
>
>I couldn't run cdk.exe and usertools.exe from NTFS partition (including
NTFS network share). Run them from fat partition.

>--
>Sergey Okhapkin
>Moscow, Russia
>Looking for a job.

Not to throw cold water on anyone's suggestions to resolve problems but
I had no trouble running cdk.exe or usertools.exe on my NTFS partition.
I downloaded the split versions, catted them together as in the doc, and
ran them fine all on NTFS.  I downloaded them via ftp in binary mode.
These ran fine on NT 4.0 + SP2 and SP3.

RFK Partners, Inc.                      (617) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (617) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02181

-