Re: building lynx2-7-* on gnuwin32

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Arlindo da Silva wrote:

> >   Has anyone here had any luck getting either the Lynx2-7-1
> > `make linux-ncurses' or `make linux-slang' to work on gnu-win32?
> >
> >   Does this idea make sense?
> >
> [that]

> I know that DJ Delorie hacked a Lynx port for DJGPP, you may want to
> search their mailing archives at
>
>           http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/mail-archives/

  If so, but that is not what I am asking about.

  Also there is a Lynx binary compiled under Borland "C" that runs as a
Win95 console app, but it uses Borland bcc (which I neither own nor wish
to) and it does not seem to me to be very well-integrated with what
appears to me to be the main wing of the current GNU/autoconf-oriented
Lynx-2.7.1 development effort.

  I think it would be preferable to have `make gnuwin32-ncurses' and/or
`make gnuwin32-slang' options within the main line of Lynx development if
that makes sense technically.

   Bill
  --
<billh@autobahn.org>