Running executables built with GNUwin32 on other PCs

Hi all,
I've built bisonV1.18 from the standard GNU distribution using
the GNU Win32 cdk b18 release. The build was simple and the bison
executable works fine on the NT workstation where it was built.
The problem I have is running bison on other NT workstations where
cdk is not installed.
I've copied just the bison executable and the cygwin.dll to the
alternate workstations but when I run it I get an excpetion
"ACCESS VIOLATION".
I guess the installation mechanism I used is too simple ;-(

Any suggestions ?

Thanx,
Darren
-