Losing .rdata, .idata and .reloc sections from ld output

*jeffdb@netzone.nospam.com writes:
 > to make a relocatable dll you will need to use ming

Where can I get this? What does it do for me?

 > B18 has some kind of bug with relocatable dll's
 >
 > also to get .idata .rdata etc. you need to use --dll as an option to ld

Well, I used --dll as an option to ld, but I still don't get any of
.idata, .rdata and .reloc in the resulting dll.

Incidentally, making a modified version of dlltool does allow my stuff
to link. Unfortunately the result still doesn't work.
-