Using DLLs

Hello!

How can you link a program against a DLL with GNU-Win32? Should I first
create some kind of import library out of the DLL? I'm hoping to use
GNU-Win32 for writing programs with the Glide Rasterization Library (for
writing programs for 3Dfx's Voodoo graphics card). I already
successfully wrote, compiled and linked a Glide program with the
LCC-Win32 compiler, but unfortunately it's only a C compiler and I
desperately need C++. GNU-Win32 would seem to be the perfect choice for
me.

BTW, the DLL I want to use is GLIDE2X.DLL, if you need to know. It works
fine with LCC-Win32.
--
-*- Jaakko Kerdnen -*-
email: jk@jaakkok.pp.fi