Re: Perl & GNU-Win32

Michael,

I'm running a self-compiled version of vim (vim 5.0k beta) but I was able to
get it running with Chris's help.  I've noticed with my version that
scrolling within vim is incorrect if I start it in a cmd.exe window with a
scroll bar.  Scrolling is fine if the window does not contain a scroll bar
prior to vim startup.  I haven't had a chance to look into this bug yet
myself.  I have not noticed vim hanging in any situation, although it
sometimes takes me more than 1 tap of the enter key to get the thing started
or exited.  I'm running NT 4.0 + SP3.

Hope this helps,

Larry