Re: Linking problem under NT (dlltool)

Ok, I found my problem,
I had to use "dlltool" to generate the proper lib file.

Is there any documentation on dlltool???

Thanks
AC

Andre Couture wrote:

Hi there,

I justed installed the b18 version, seem to work fine.

Now I tried to compile a unix version  of a tool I have that uses SQL. The 'C' file compile properly but when trying to link I get all the SQL stuff as "undefined"

So my question is how do I get them to properly look at the proper dll or ???

Function like;
SQLAllocateStmt
SQLConnect
SQLFreeStmt

are standard in Windows NT.
I've tried with "-lodbc32" but still no luck.

Can somebody help me?
Thanks
/AC
--