mount points don't show up?

Is there a reason that mount points don't show up in the directory
structure? I mounted my drives (a:,c:,e:,f:) under /mnt, and I can't see
them. Is it possible to specify that they show up, or should I just pretend
I can see them. If it is not possible to get them to show up, could this be
considered for a feature in the next release? Perhaps the directory reading
commands could be rewritten inside the cygwin32.dll so that it shows mount
points?

Anyways, I was just wondering about all this. I would like to be able to
mount the cygnus bin directory as /bin, but I don't want to right now,
since I won't be able to see it if I do. Right now, I have to use a
symbolic link. . .

				Thanks in advance for any help,
				Robert Seeger

Robert Seeger