Re: VIM 5.0k

hi Micheal
-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal A. Benzinger <bzinger@flash.net>
>I applied the patches and converted all my mounts to binary
>and I still get the same problem.  I can't build version
>5.0k of VIM using the Cygnus Win32 Beta 18 and Sergey's
>latest DLL.  Any more ideas out there?
>
>The error I get is as follows:
>
>(D:\Projects\vim-5.0k\src\vim.exe 1369) In cygwin_except_handler exc
>C0000005 at 44AB5B sp 24FEB08
>Vim: Caught deadly signal SEGV
>Vim: Finished.
I can compile vim5.0k, have ncurses, runs ok, compiled with --enable-gui too.
I've seen this error only when I start vim -g and bash tries to fork the gui
version. but if I invoke vim -g -f all is ok. dunno if this is any help.

Colman
Colman Curtin     mailto:ccurtin@trintech.ie
Software Engineer
Trintech (Manufacturing) Ltd,  http://www.trintech.com/
South County Business Park,
Leopardstown,
Dublin 18.
Tel +353-1-2956766  Fax +353-1-2954735

"The Lord gave us farmers two strong hands so we could grab as much as
we could with both of them."
  -- Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"

-