Welcome to gnu-win32

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

*                                                                      *
*             T H E  G N U - W I N 3 2  M A I L I N G  L I S T         *
*                                                                      *

The Cygwin32 API allows easy ports of many Unix applications to
Win32.  Using this library, we have ported many of the popular GNU
tools to Win32.  These are the "gnu-win32" tools.

This list is a place to discuss the gnu-win32 tools and the Cygwin32
API.  Announcements pertaining to the project are sent to the list
"gnu-win32-announce", which you can subscribe to by sending mail to
majordomo@cygnus.com with the body: "subscribe gnu-win32-announce".

For more information, please visit our WWW site (listed below).

This list uses Majordomo.  Please send all admin requests to
gnu-win32-request@cygnus.com.

Things you should know:

   The gnu-win32 WWW Home page
	http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/