OpenNT question again

Hi All,

Last month, I asked about the comparison between OpenNT by Softway and
GNU-Win32 and thank you  I received many useful replies.  Right now, I
would like to ask those of you have OpenNT to help me once more.  Softway
has post their version of GCC on their web page. It seems that it is
related to Cygnus.  According to their web page, you don't need MSVC any
more to compile programs.  Thus, I hope some of you are kind enough to
install the package and do a honest comparison between OpenNT with GCC and
GNU-Win32.  My main considerations are compatibility/portability (from
Unix programs) and performance (compilation and execution).  Thank you in
advance for your help.

--Peter

-