Tcl/Tk with extensions under cyg-win32?

I was hoping somebody has had some experience with what I want to do. I'd
like to compile Tk/Tcl 4.2/7.6 with several extensions, including itcl 2.2,
TclX, Expect, and Scotty (Tnm). I'd like to compile them as shared
libraries/loadable packages, if that is possible under cyg-win32. If not, I
suppose I can just link them in statically, it's just that I'd rather not.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in doing this and, if so, what
problems were run into. How much had to be changed to compile under
cyg-win32? What target opsys did you use, linux? What other things should I
be concerned about when I go about doing this.

			Thanks for any help,
			Robert Seeger

Robert Seeger
Network Engineer