Re: OpenNT question again

The alpha-test version of gcc available on Softway's web site is indeed
a port of the FSF's gcc; I don't know if that's what you mean by
"related to Cygnus".

Once we get the last of the bugs out, the diffs to the source will be
made available in accordance with the GPL; no sense in doing it yet,
since we're still cleaning nits.

Jason Zions
Softway Systems

-