Microsoft bashing (but not here)

 >Since you put a $ in Micro$oft, is it $$$ that concerns you? I also do not
 >care for Micro$oft, but it's more than $$$.

 Spellings like "Micro$oft" and "MicroSloth" etc. etc. are rather standard
around here.  It's definitely more than $$$ -- it's the fact that they're
single-handedly pushing everyone else out of the software industry while
forcing their own half-brained software on consumers.

 But this is certainly not the forum for Microsoft-bashing, even though I
could do it for hours.  :-)

-